Sunday, February 14, 2010

Chlamidya In Mouth How Do I Know If I Have An STD In The Throat?

How do I know if I have an STD in the throat? - chlamidya in mouth

Tested for gonorrhea and chlamydia, if I pick for my Pap test every year. Until now, always comes negative, and I'm not surprised because I have never had unprotected sex with someone, the first has not been tested. Anyway, the test only I had not proved his throat, because I had unprotected oral sex. I never had any evidence of these things in my throat ... My mouth has always been the same since before I was sexually active, but how do I know if I find something in my throat, but not in the genital area?

3 comments:

mamiforu said...

I know that this girl had an STD in the mouth ... She seemed normal, maybe she had a sore throat? I know it ended is hospitalized for dehydration due to sexually transmitted diseases. So if you're worried, I'm sure we can make a buccal swab.

Sandi C said...

I think you should ask a doctor. I'm pretty sure I knew that I had an STD in the throat. Why do you care if people who have been asleep, have been tested with the.

smilie face said...

i dont think u can get sexually transmitted diseases in the throat, but in the mouth and tongue,

Post a Comment