Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Chances Of Getting Pregnant On Dianette Chances Of Being Pregnant?

Chances of being pregnant? - the chances of getting pregnant on dianette

Hello.
I had to flop over the last four and a half months and approved (the sea, to be exact) is adopted. I started to bleed and plenty of yesterday I had my period there are only two weeks, I know this is because my system is used for the release of my time in a week without the pills and the last time you had sex on Monday, at midnight, so that only one days before I stopped the pill. I asked myself what were my chances of getting pregnant?
I've already talked to my doctor and she asked me a test in two weeks .. 3 do, I thought getting different opinions. I mean, I know that sperm can stay inside you for up to 5 days, but heavy bleeding is not a sign that my chances of getting pregnant are very low?

No comments:

Post a Comment