Friday, January 1, 2010

Hair Eating Disorder Ahhh.....eating Disorder Hair :P?

Ahhh.....eating disorder hair :P? - hair eating disorder

Ok this is a bit annoying lol but I have anorexia and I'm really, really try to improve .......... anyway (this is the part of the shame!) because I get sick, I was a layer of hair on my body (especially in my stomach, back and arms), I think we called down or something .... When I was in the hospital, said all the documents and sisters, he was outside when they get more healthy and sufficient nutrients, but were released from the hospital for about 2 months (since for 7 weeks) and documents, said they were about 6 pounds more before the end of the year received, but now they are happy and say I am very good ........ But guess what .... Hair, not on its sooooooo embarrassing lol i hate soooo much, and all know how long / If you go already?

Thank you heaps and heaps in advance:) xxx

1 comment:

purplegi... said...

I am pleased to read that, outside of the hospital and I hope it's good. When these hairs if they keep to a healthy weight and with nutritious meals. The hair grew, because they protect no fat and warm the body ... May instead of disappearing 6 months or longer. Hair grows in cycles of approximately 4 months, I believe him time and autumn. He has already begun, her proabbly not only you can feel it yet.

Take care and stay healthy.

Post a Comment