Saturday, January 23, 2010

Detroit Business Magazine Im A Foreigner In Detroit For Business Now, But I Wanna Go To Windsor For A Visit, How Can I Do ?

Im a foreigner in detroit for business now, but i wanna go to windsor for a visit, how can i do ? - detroit business magazine

Hello to all. I am a stranger to Detroit on business, but I want to cross the Detroit River and Windsor to go to visit, now I got my U.S. visa in my passport, what do I need? Where can I get a visa for Canada to Detroit? If someone could me some information and suggestions. Thank you:)

1 comment:

Prince oF ThE RaJahz.. said...

You will need a visa for Canada Windsor go, you can easily get when you may already have a U.S. visa, Heres what you do, go to the GM Building, you do not lose it when your building in Detroit Consulate of Canada has an office, and you can get visas. I think it is 6 Floor, enter and ask for a deposit or information.

Post a Comment